Thursday, December 3, 2009

What do y'all think of my nba fantasy team?

PG-Chris Paul



SG-Corey Maggette



G-Mo Williams



SF-Andres Nocioni



PF-Carlos Boozer



F-Emeka Okafor



C-Yao Ming



C-Andrew Bogut



Util-Mike Dunleavy



Util-Luke Ridnour



Bench-Jamaal Tinsley



Bench-Bostjan Nachbar



Bench-Morris Peterson



I traded grant hill for mo-pete and dropped jose calderon for tinsley. i am in a 12-man league. i know my team is injury prone but if all my guys stay healthy, how do u think i'll do?



What do y'all think of my nba fantasy team?nba draft





It's an ok team, not great but not terrible. It's true that you have a lot of injury prone players, but you should be ok if they can stay healthy. Here are my thoughts:



The grant hill for mo-pete deal was a bad move. Everyone on the Suns always has inflated stats because of their up-tempo system, and Hill will be no exception. Mo pete always has a low FG%, and there is no telling how many minutes he will get this year. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they cut his minutes to give more time to another player like Delfino.



Nocioni could also be a bust. He's a bench player and the Bulls have a crowded frontcourt between ben wallace, joe smith, tyrus thomas, luol deng, and joakim noah. His stats were pretty good last year, but I think they might drop this season.



Ridnour is another question mark because the Sonics may give most of the PG minutes to Earl Watson. Also, Tinsley is very unreliable and injury prone, so if he doesn't get off to a good start you may want to drop him. I would keep an eye on all these players and make some roster changes if they aren't playing well for you.



But there are some positives to this team. Your PF's and centers look really good, so you should be in good shape for blocks and rebounds. And you should get a lot of assists and steals from chris paul and mo williams.



I think scoring and three pointers will be the weaknesses of this team. You may want to bench nocioni or ridnour in favor of nachbar or mo pete... it all depends on which players get off to a hot start this week. And maybe look over the available free agents to see if there are any good 3-point shooters out there. Good luck!



What do y'all think of my nba fantasy team?ncaa ,nba teams



its ok
Average team. I see few 3's. Okafor is good but will kill your FT%. If they all stay healthy, you will finish middle of the pack 5-8.



By the way, Dunleavy is a great guy to send to the waiver wire and get someone else.
thats a good team but you need a superstar like steve nash or tony parker to lead your team. and btw what was your draft pick?
Its not that good u definitely need a superstar or a big scorer because u wont do to good without one. I would give it a 5/10. Who was your first pick what pick did you have and how many teams are in your league??
the biggest names there are Chris Paul and Yao Ming?



Don't get me wrong, they are good, but you have no true "big" stars.



I predict you will be at the bottom of the standings with that team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Why is my cat