Thursday, December 3, 2009

Should I trade Kobe Bryant for Brandon Roy?? Answer quickly!!!?

I am in my 3rd season in my NBA 08 franchise Kobe is in his 14th year in the league he is 89 overall!! Brandon Roy is in his 5th year in the league he is rated 87 overall!!!!



Should I trade Kobe Bryant for Brandon Roy?? Answer quickly!!!?nba live 2005





For the video game in franchise mode I think it's a great trade for your future and won't kill you in the present either.



Should I trade Kobe Bryant for Brandon Roy?? Answer quickly!!!?nba update ,nba teams



No you should keep Kobe but it depends how he is performing. you should post their stats so we could decide
one on one? no wit som e other players with roy if anything



i advise u to skip it all. i mean kobe maybe in his 14th year but he came to the nba as a teenager. so wait couple years, wen he is still good but closer to retirement
keep kobe, if he gets worse, trade for someone else. Dont trade for roy, trade for a center like Yao
Do not, I repeat, do not!! trade away Kobe. He is a great player and better than brandon roy. He came out of high school which gives him a few more years in the NBA, so you got him for a few more seasons at least. You can trade him away at any time, but you can't take him back once hes gone!!
I'd wait, although i think i see what you're thinking.
yeah



brandon roy will developed while kobe won't



you did say kobe was in his 14th season and brandon roy was in his 5th so i rather get someone freash that will get better
Get Roy he has more ahead of him and Kobe is on the decline. In the NBA live games players decline fast after 34 yrs.
NO NO NO NO NO NO. Do not trade for Roy. I am from WA and he played for WA in college. he's no where near the level of kobe.. yet
NOOOOOOOOOOO



KOBE WILL SOON BE GETTING 50 POINTS EVERY GAME
Are u kiddin me. No way!!!!!! Roy is good n all but he is no where near kobe. Mb in a year or two but now no way. Kobe is a MVP

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Why is my cat