Thursday, December 3, 2009

Helppp i need advice for my nba fantasy team?

my team consists of:



Baron Davis



Jordan Farmar



Tony Parker



Hedo Turkoglu



Gerald Wallace



Matt Barnes



Jermaine O'Neal



Andrew Bogut



David Lee



Jarrett Jack



Josh Howard



Luke Walton



Brent Barry



who should i try to get rid of, who or what type of player should i try to get, who should i try to trade for whom...pleasee i need all the advice you can give me this is my first year and i think that this team will suck so i need to know what to do...thank you for all your answers



Helppp i need advice for my nba fantasy team?nba draft order





Try to package Hedo Turkoglu and Jermaine O' Neal for a big man like Amare Stoudemire or Yao Ming, then you could move Josh Howard into Turkoglu's spot. And if I were you I would cut Matt Barnes for big man like Andrew Bynum or Ronny Turiaf.



Helppp i need advice for my nba fantasy team?nba draft history ,nba teams



Farmar - gone.



Barnes - gone.



Jarrett Jack - gone.



Walton - gone.



Personally, I would drop all four of these guys. It's not because it's early in the season and they aren't doing anything so far, it's that they haven't proven much in their careers. They are all relatively young guys, they aren't getting the most playing time, and I can guarantee that there are guys on your Free Agent market that are quality starters (i.e. John Salmons - no Bibby and Artest means quality playing time).



If you can, try to deal Jermaine O'Neal, but that will be hard because nobody wants to take such an injury risk (you will never get Amare for Hedo Turkoglu and Jermaine O'Neal). What you could do is try to trade Jermaine straight up for Emeka Okafor, or someone else that has had a rough start to the season.



Other than that, it is hard to say who to pick up, because I don't know who is available.



Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Why is my cat