Thursday, December 3, 2009

Check this AMAZING TRADE!!!!!?

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/tr...



Raptors starting line-up:



Calderon ( Dixon)



Kobe (Kapono)



Moon (Delfino)



Bosh (Turiaf)



Nesterovic (Humphries)



Lakers Line-Up:



TJ Ford (Fisher)



Parker (Vujacic)



Ariza (Walton)



Bargnani (Radmanovic)



Bynum (Brown)



WHAT DO YOU THINK?????



Check this AMAZING TRADE!!!!!?nba champions





That is a pretty sweet trade right there! I especially like the



Lakers line-up! Your awesome man!



Check this AMAZING TRADE!!!!!?nba spurs ,nba teams



i'm guessing odom retired.... Report It


Lakers would never make a trade like. TJ Ford is always injured and there's no guarantee he'll play basketball again Report It


not bad this is gooooooooooooooooooooood
lol, why would the Lakers trade Kobe for for injury prone players like that? I wouldn't trade him for that, no matter what
Kobe to the Raptors? LOL I wish ( I'm a Raptors fan) I'm guessing your a Raps fan too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Why is my cat